We understand that it can be confusing and a bit overwhelming when considering improvements for your home. Our professionals are always available to answer your questions. Our goal is to help you achieve optimal comfort and performance from your home, save you money, and leave you happy that you chose Eco Energy Of N.Y. to provide you with service.
On Bill Recovery Loan
- as low as 3.49% interest rate
- Loan payment is included on your monthly utility bill. Payment amount designed not to exceed the estimated average monthly energy cost savings. Essentially, your savings pay for your work.
-Loan amounts range from $1500.00 to $25000.00 with repayment terms of 5, 10, or 15 years.
-You must be a homeowner with your name on the utility bill.
-If you sell your home within the payback period, the loan will be transferred to the new owners utility bill.
Smart Energy Loan
- as low as 3.99% interest rate, or 3.49% if enrolled in auto pay.*interest rate dependendant on credit history
- payments are made directly to loan servicer
- Loan amounts range from $1500.00 to $25000.00 with repayment terms of 5, 10, or 15 years.
-You must be a homeowner with your name on utility bill
- If you sell your home, you will still be responsible for the life of the loan. The loan will not be transferred.
There are financing options, rebates, tax credits, and subsidies to help you achieve a more environmentally friendly and affordable home.
2015 is a GREAT time to improve the comfort and energy efficiency of your home!
- Assisted Home Performance offers a 50% subsidy for single family homes (up to $5,000.00), and multi-family homes (up to $10,000.00). Applicant must be income qualified, and work measures must be approved.
- NYSERDA 10% rebate for qualified energy efficient improvements.
- New York State offers a tax credit of 25% up to $5000.00 for qualified improvements.
- Installed energy efficient appliances in your home may be eligible for tax credits. Units such as furnace, boiler, central air conditioning, heat pumps, or water heaters. These appliances must meet energy efficiency requirements to be claimed for the tax credit. It is best to speak with our contractors about energy efficiency ratings before installing, or claiming a tax credit.
Tax Credits And Incentives